Monday, March 26, 2007

Carole and Michael





Carole sent me this email after seeing her pix the other day.....

"Hello Amy,
As I suspected the pictures were amazing. You did a great job. Everyone who has seen them thinks that you really captured the essence of the venue and party! I can't believe how beautiful everyone looked that night. Thank you so much!

The hora pictures were too funny. I had to attach this collage that Michael put together with the photos of his father being lifted in the chair. His mother and I were hysterical when we first saw them. It is precisely these moments that you hope to capture! Now you get to see how creative your clients can be!

Thanks for everything. I hope our paths cross again in the future. Not only are you a great photographer, but you are a really great person too!

See you soon,
Carole"

Carole, thank you.
-Amy


Collage Courtesy of Michael Krady

No comments: