Thursday, June 7, 2007

Valerie and Colin

Valerie and Colin were married recently at Grove Isle in Coconut Grove





Here is what Valerie had to say after her wedding...

"Amy-
Good afternoon, I hope this email finds you well. Colin and I are back from our honeymoon and I just wanted to write a quick little note to say a sincere thank you to you for helping to make our day so special. Thank you also for staying the extra hour, you are a true professional and such a pleasure to have at our special day. Everyone I talked to sang your praises and said that you were everywhere taking candid photos. As I told you before, I chose you because your work looks like a fashion magazine and nothing is posed or fake looking. Because of this, I cannot wait to see your photos from our wedding. Thanks again for being our photographer and for helping to make a great day even more spectacular!"

"I got them! Thanks so much, we looked through them yesterday, fantastic! Thanks so much again! Have a great rest of the weekend, go and RELAX!"

"FYI – Every time I see my pictures again – I love them more!!!"

No comments: