Monday, September 14, 2009

Eduardo's Email


Amy,

Looks like Christmas came early. I was more than delighted to receive your pictures yesterday. Flipping through each picture, I was back at the wedding once again, smiling end to end, even teary-eyed. It is so much different with actual photos in your hand. A true pleasure. I now understand why you were so happy about the lighting for the beach pictures. Those are my favorite.

Unfortunately, Beatrice is in Indiana at school now, but I will be working on our scrapbook which will be even easier to work on with the beautiful moments that you captured. Thanks again for the awesome pictures. As for Africa pictures, I will post some soon. Will let you know. I took thousands of them. Yet another scrapbook. Thank you, thank you, thank you...again and again.

Thanks again,
Eduardo

No comments: