Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Best Night Ever

Lat night was amazing. It was the Grace Ormonde Book signing at the Mandarin Oriental.
Its rare that I get to see so many of my awesome vendor friends all in the same night at the same party. It might explain the huge smile on my face that I couldn't wipe off my face even if I wanted to. I love being able to call you all my friends.
Thank you to all of you for helping my business grow.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE



Jen Cohen of Xquisite Events



Lori Kelly of Lori Kelly Events



Melissa Davis of Melissa Davis Designs



Karen Cohen of Always Flowers



Sara Renee of Sara Renee Events




Karen Arbulu of LaPlaya, Naples



Sharon Eliasi of Sharon Eliasi Photography



Louis and Magnolia of Utpoia Video



Adriana Arboleda of the Ritz Carlton Fort Lauderdale
Gloria Fonts Suarez of the Four Seasons Brickell



Christian Sarquis of Grove Isle
(Jen being Jen in the back)



Jackie Farah Fernandez of Jackie Ohhhhhhhh Events



Alan Andai of AA Musicians



Laure Hitzig of the Four Seasons Brickell



Jen Schwartz the "je" in Anje Soirees



Andi Dyal the "an" in Anje Soirees



Marcia Mitchell of Marcia Mitchell Music



Victoria Chase of the Mandarin Oriental



Ray Roman of Ray Roman Films

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your idea was genius. PLUS, everyone looks better when looking UP! I LOVE IT AND LOVED SEEING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justme said...

So sorry I missed it!!! What a bummer, you sure did look like you were having fun!! Miss you, see you next week!
xoxo Deb